We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our commercial Business Unit MNO’s/TIS (Mobile Network Operators/Telecom Infrastructure Services) within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic:
Site Negotiation Project Manager
The Site Negotiation Project Manager ensures the protection of the ground tenure of the sites. In this role you work on reducing and optimizing costs of leases. Buying or renegotiating the land on which a mast/tower is located and buy the right to use such land is also part of this challenging job.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Portfolio management:
- Landlord and contract management of existing portfolio; signal expiring contracts, manage stakeholders, relation management, manage communication with landlords and contract parties.
- Manage redevelopment planning of the masts and execution.
- Site negotiation:
- Identify individual sites or portfolios from third parties to be acquired or to assure land protection intermediation.
- Negotiate and make offer to obtain efficiencies of rent in existing sites (such as acquiring them) as well as to develop a new site for redevelopments and Build To
- Provide support to commercial teams for TIS and land protection opportunities Reporting and continuous improvement.
- Elaborate status overviews and reports for Management and Corporate stakeholders.
- Managing subcontractors for the site acquisition tasks.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- HBO diploma in the field of Commercial Economics, Business Administration or comparable.
- Experienced project manager, responsible for delivering quality in the site acquisition milestones, managing progress and providing project reporting.
- Knowledge of and experience in Prince2 or comparable project management approach.
- Languages: Dutch, English (both must have), Spanish (an advantage).
- Experience in working in a commercial and client focussed environment.
- Competences for this role
- Steering your development
- Contributing to outcomes
- Project management
- Focus on change and innovation
- Interpersonal communication
- Delivering projects
- Incident management
- Focus on quality
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- A central office in Utrecht where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions;
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.