We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our commercial Business Unit MNO’s/TIS (Mobile Network Operators/Telecom Infrastructure Services) within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic:
Site Administration Technician
The Site Administration Technician provides administrative support within Site Management in order to ensure a solid relationship with landlords (landlord care), supervising adherence to contracts, contract management, managing landlords’ demands and requests and ensuring the invoicing process. The Site Administration Technician provides support for executing or coordinating related administrative tasks.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Site Management Support:
- Giving support to the Landlords’ requests.
- Manage end-to-end landlord incident resolution.
- Managing adequate communication policies with Landlords to increase their loyalty.
- Managing administrative tasks related to contracts with landlords (e.g. loading and storing contracts in contract data base SAP RE; IFRS16 validation.
- Occasionally responsible for a small project or a part of a project.
- Operational activities in the invoicing process: from receiving, reviewing, posting the invoices as well as manage auto-invoices, execute down-payment (in cases where the landlord is a company) and invoices based on royalty.
- Financial and administrative tasks:
- All invoicing or financial tasks related to landlords fall in Site Management.
- Support different areas within Business Unit 1 with administrative skills and knowledge, help to solve the workload in an efficient manner.
- Take over the responsibility of an adequate handling of the administrative tasks for a (part of) a project.
- You have an MBO or HBO diploma in an administrative field of education.
- Experience in project support roles, delivering progress reports.
- Experience in working with relevant SAP modules.
- You are fluent in Dutch as well as in English.
- Your have an accurate way of working.
- Affinity with a commercial and client focussed environment.
- Competences for this role:
- Effective communication
- Contribution to outcome
- Focus on the customers and stakeholders
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective, multidisciplinary team within one of the main infrastructures and telecommunications operators in the European market.
- Join a growing organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills.
- Working in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success.
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation.
- A central office in Utrecht where you can meet your colleagues and work on projects together.
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions.
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: email@example.com
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.