We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our Business Unit MNOs/TIS (Mobile Network Operators/Telecom Infrastructure Services) within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic:
To ensure the provision in time and cost of clients site share requests of new collocations, modifications or cancellations of equipment in Cellnex masts and towers in line and in accordance with client contract.
In this role you are responsible for:
Coordinating access to infrastructure:
- Define and communicate access protocols to clients, subcontractors and suppliers and ensure these are up to date at any time.
- Provide access to clients, subcontractors and suppliers for installation and maintenance tasks.
- Validate the accuracy of the data and qualification of clients, subcontractors and suppliers employees to execute the requested access and works.
- Ensure the non-interference among suppliers / clients.
- Update information in the inventory tool accordingly.
- Manage and update keys and access cards inventory.
Ensuring Front Office tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for clients, subcontractors and suppliers during office hours (09:00- 17:00) via all communication channels and for the whole company.
- Manage incoming e-mail and mail, register and distribute to the relevant internal departments.
- 1st point of contact for support in solving problems and questions from clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Channel communication to the correct solution party within the company.
Provide administrative support to the Operations team
- MBO diploma in the field of Administrative Support and/or Business Support
– Dutch; must have, proficient
– English; must have, proficient
- For this position we are looking for a candidate with at 1-2 years’ experience in the Telecom field or in administrative support is good to have.
- Professional development; show learning ability by proactively seeking out and assimilate new knowledge and/or skills to improve personal performance.
- Focus on customer; define and/or implement solutions that fully meet the needs of internal and/or external customers and other stakeholders in terms of time, nature and contents and provide added value.
- Interpersonal communication; communicate in an effective, clear and focused manner, adapt to the person addressed and choose an appropriate channel.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking; use the information available to identify, prioritise and solve problems successfully in the daily work.
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- An new office, soon to be opened, in Utrecht where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.