We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our Business Unit MNOs/TIS (Mobile Network Operators/Telecom Infrastructure Services) within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our team and are looking for an:
Operational Control Technician
To ensure the provision in time and cost of clients site share requests of new collocations, modifications or cancellations of equipment in Cellnex masts and towers in line and in accordance with client contract.
In this role you are responsible for:
Providing collocation services:
- Receive and process from end-to-end customers site share requests of new collocations, modifications or cancellations of equipment.
- Assess requests feasibility.
- If necessary, accompany clients to carry out a site survey.
- Monitor requests status to ensure progress and completion of the requests in the shortest amount of time and adhering to customer contract SLA’s where applicable.
- Assess construction drawings, delivery reports and inspection / inventory reports provided by maintenance partner(s).
- Provide Individual Location Agreements and following up client signatures.
- Manage and update inventory tool and site documentation.
- Elaborate status overviews and reports for customer and management, and discuss them with stakeholders.
- Work in close cooperation with colleagues within Cellnex and coordinate external parties such as constructors and contractors for providing technical calculations.
Supporting TIS Service Engineering:
- Support Infrastructure & Field Operations area in the preparation of technical-commercial TIS offers Contributing in continuous improvement helping to make processes more efficient:
Contributing in continuous improvement helping to make processes more efficient:
- Standardizing and describing processes.
- Checking the correctness and completeness of documents, naming, reports and contracts.
- Providing insights for the definition, deployment and improvement of tools.
- MBO or HBO diploma in the field of Engineering, Business, Administration or Economics
– Dutch; must have, proficient
– English; must have, proficient
– Spanish; desirable, basic
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in mobile Telecom operators or contractors in the network and infrastructure departments is an advantage.
- Experience in working with and understanding telecom sites drawings, mobile network equipment features and characteristics and strengths calculations.
- Continuous improvement; proactively steering your development by identifying areas for improvement in business processes and/or strengths to improve your own performance.
- Service orientation; focus on customers and stakeholders and provide the best solution for the client as well as contributing to the team.
- Change management; be flexible under changing circumstances, show ability to accept and adapt to new tasks, processes and responsibilities.
- Result orientation; contribute to outcomes by perform effective site management in terms of space, energy and climate resources and delivering projects.
- Stress resistant; manage incidents the proper way, by locating and filing information, checking and monitoring and by forward thinking.
- Quality; work very accurately in an effective and efficient way.
- Sociability; communicate pro-active and on all levels and be a genuine team player as well as an independent worker.
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- An new office, soon to be opened, in Utrecht where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: email@example.com
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.