We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our commercial Business Unit MNO’s/TIS (Mobile Network Operators/Telecom Infrastructure Services) within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic:
Infrastructure Project Manager
To manage our site infrastructure from site construction to site evolution/modification and site preventive and corrective maintenance, including site permitting and civil works, managing subcontractors and suppliers.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Preventive maintenance:
- Elaborate preventive maintenance plans of infrastructure elements such as architectural structure, climbing elements, terrain, plumbing, fire-installation, elevators, access to site and key-lock system and security-
- Coordinate jointly with responsible area, the elaboration of preventive maintenance plan for climate control, electricity, generators, and monitoring installation.
- Coordinate execution of all preventive maintenance plan by managing external suppliers.
- Incidents and corrective maintenance:
- Provide solution to incidents within infrastructure architectural structure, climbing elements, terrain, plumbing, fire-installations, elevator, access to site / key lock system and security-installation.
- Manage contractors and suppliers to solve incidents and corrective maintenance.
- Coordinate, administrate and communicate any incident within the infrastructure.
- Control, optimization & evolution of the infrastructure:
- Define and manage pro-actively equipment certification and ensure registration.
- Define and design potential efficiencies regarding the infrastructure elements such as architectural structure, climbing elements, terrain, plumbing, fire-installation, elevators, access to site / key lock system and security-installation.
- Manage new site construction (BTS) and redevelopments and follow up with client’s status.
- Permits and documentation:
- Manage (request, attend information events at municipality level, monitor status, control, update and store) all documentation associated to site infrastructures (site permits, environmental permits, blueprints, building plans, strength analysis…) according to technical rules, development plans and established service levels.
- Update information in the inventory tool accordingly.
- Prepare manage PO’s, organise and manage tender and RFQs processes to vendors related to TIS Infrastructure.
- TIS Service Engineering:
- Ensure the activities of service engineering and complex solutions development in order tosupport the sales structures in the different Business Units of Cellnex Netherlands in preparing technical-commercial TIS offers and solving technical problems through direct contact with customers technical department.
- Define clear project objectives and manage the constraints (g.costs, time, scope, quality), risks and critical paths and communicate these in a timely manner.
- HBO or Academic diploma in an engineering and/or technical field of education.
- You are fluent in Dutch as well as in English.
- Experience in leading complex projects.
- Experience in managing the building process of masts.
- Affinity with a commercial and client focussed environment.
- Accurate way of working.
- Competences for this role:
- Focus on customers and stakeholders as a team
- Contributing to outcome
- Focus on quality
- Focus on change an innovation
- Interpersonal communication
- Project management
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective, multidisciplinary team within one of the main infrastructures and telecommunications operators in the European market;
- Join a growing organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills;
- Working in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- A central office in Utrecht where you can meet your colleagues and work on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions;
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.