We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our commercial Business Unit “Enterprise, Broadcast and Public Administration”, within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our Sales team and are looking for a driven and inspiring:
To ensure the achievement of the sales and revenues goals defined for our clients by means of direct sales and monitoring the related customer management activities and exactly knows how to leverage her/his network in the most effective way.
Someone who has references and an agenda of clients and prospects in the Logistics and Transportation sector being also valued a proven track record in the Telecom and Connectivity area as consultative sales representative and knows how to create new business and innovative solutions for our clients.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Identifying commercial opportunities:
- Set up a focussed sales plan within a defined sales area.
- Focus and specialize based on thorough general product knowledge.
- Approach prospects and clients of Enterprise and Public Administration segment, primarily in the Logistic and Transportation sector, to understand needs and potential fit of Cellnex Product Portfolio.
- Adjust portfolio of products and services to clients needs following a consulting and creative approach in new sales.
- Preparing and selling products and services from the Cellnex portfolio:
- Lead the elaboration and submission of offers and tenders to the customer and manage the negotiation, within the defined frames, involving the relevant company structures (technology and economic-control) for analysing non-standard requests.
- Coordinate the definition of the tender addressed to the customer, in case in cooperation with service engineers.
- Define pricing for prospect or client, based on value creation, willingness to pay, alternatives and technical area costs and capex specifications.
- Elaborate Business Cases following Golden Rules with a feeling for the market developments.
- Lead negotiation with clients and reach contractual agreements.
- Responsible for total sales as well as realization of own sales. Experienced in working with KPI’s, for the own development and performance as well as the agreements made with our clients.
- Customer care:
- Monitor the correct implementation of the commercial order and customer post-sales management, contacting the relevant sales support, Operations and Economic areas in order to solve specific customer problems.
- HBO or Academic diploma in a commercial field of education.
- A broad network in the Telecom and Infrastructure industry.
- A network of contacts and solid relationship with key decision makers in the Logistics and Transportation sector.
- You know how to start new relations and you bring an agenda to the table addressing relevant and innovative topics and solutions.
- Fluent in Dutch as well as in English, Spanish is an advantage.
- Experience in initiating and leading complex sales projects.
- Affinity with a commercial and client focussed environment.
- Typical networker that brings new developments to the table.
- Pro-active in her/his approach.
Competences we expect you to have for this role:
- Knowledge of the business
- Relationship abilities
- Contributing to outcomes
- Interpersonal communication
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Focus on customer and stakeholders as a team
- Focus on change and innovation
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective, multidisciplinary team within one of the main infrastructures and telecommunications operators in the European market.
- Join a fast growing organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills.
- Working in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success.
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation.
- A central office in Utrecht where you can meet your colleagues and work on projects together.
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions.
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.