We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our Finance department as part of Shared Services within Cellnex Netherlands we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic starter for the role of:
to support the Finance team in managing the Economic and Management Control processes.
Support the development, managing and integration of the Economic & Management Control function within Cellnex Netherlands. You provide your supporting expertise in the implementation of the Management Control plans and policies of the organization and understand how this aligns to the business strategy.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Supporting the process of ensuring correct budget control, departmental and functional budgets.
- As part of the finance team, controlling project costs and provide advice on the evaluation of business decisions according to corporate guidelines.
- Perform analysis on trends in finance and other areas of the business and pro-actively give advice to the team.
- Help the team in providing accurate accounting according to current civil and tax regulations.
- Support the preparation of the official Company Balance to be sent to Corporate Management Control.
- Help to identify internal control gaps in business procedures, processes or systems and support the team in initiating appropriate remedial action.
- Advice, as part of the Finance team, other areas in terms of administrative tasks and act as interlocutor with corporate area.
Management reporting & business analysis
- As part of the team, define periodic reports and prepare them on time, by extracting, updating and presenting the recurring data, and by defining the requirements for related queries.
- Support the team in advising the relevant departments in evaluating products, services, investments and departmental projects.
- Elaborate data analysis models; to define and produce periodic reports in order to support decisions.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Support and advice management in making budget evaluations and in developing targets and resources allocation.
- Support the planning & control process, elaborate budget details (revenues, costs, etc.), monitor advancements and guaranteeing the related forecasts and budget reviews.
- Ensure the right invoicing according to contracts with customers.
- Understand the processes that result in financial registration and reports.
- Ensure the accounting according to the law and current business regulations in order to carry out the Company Balance.
- Ensure the operational tax accounting (VAT control and payment, etc.).
- Ensure the monitoring of the balance of general accounting in order to guarantee the correct advancement of business costs and revenues.
- Ensure the updating of the relevant databases (e.g. SAP).
- Ensure the management of the Purchasing Request process and contract management process.
- You have an University Degree or HBO diploma in e.g. Management Control, Financial Accounting and are looking for a great place to start and develop your career.
- You already have some relevant experience in the field of Management Control and Economic Analysis (e.g. by job or internship);
- Specialization courses or comparable training and education (e.g. in Economic & Financial appraisal techniques) are an advantage;
- Besides your natural financial and analytical talent, with good interpersonal skills, you are able to establish long lasting relationships internal as well as external.
- Analytical, able to use the information available to identify, prioritise and solve problems successfully in your daily work;
- Focus on professional development, you have a strong self-knowledge, you regularly identify the areas for improvement and/or strengths to validate your professional progress and personal performance;
- Eagerness to learn ‘on the job’;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- You will be coached and managed by one of the Senior Economic Analists in the team.
- Join a dynamic organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- An central office located in Utrecht where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.