We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our Business Unit “Enterprise, Broadcast and Public Administration” within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our team and are looking for a:
Deployment Project Manager
To ensure the design and delivery of excellent technical solutions related to Mission Critical, Private Networks, Distributed Antenna Systems and Small Cells, to monitor its correct functioning and put in place maintenance (preventive and reactive) of such solutions, to identify innovations and put in place development and improvement plans. This role reports directly to the Operations Director of the Business Unit.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Leading the service engineering of the solutions:
- Support the sales team by making preliminary design/proposal.
- Together with client determine the requirements of the service needed, set up final technical requirements and design of the solution of the service.
- Select external suppliers (engineering companies, construction companies, vendors or maintenance suppliers) by elaborating technical specifications and comparing quotes.
- Define clear project objectives and manage the constraints for the development and deployment of the solution.
- Manage partners in order to build and deliver the solutions.
- Managing and operating the services:
- Define the SLA for the proper functioning of the service.
- Manage performance of the service.
- Ensuring the maintenance and delivery of the service:
- Elaborate preventive maintenance plan of the equipment required to provide the service.
- Provide solutions to incidents within the equipment.
- Guide and coordinate suppliers and partners in executing the maintenance tasks.
- Optimizing and evolving the equipment and services:
- Define & design potential efficiencies regarding the current infrastructure to optimize our business results.
- HBO diploma in the field of Engineering (preferably in Telecommunications).
- Languages: Dutch, English (both must have), Spanish (an advantage).
- Project management experience in technical projects (preferably Telecommunications).
- Knowledge and experience with an ITIL/Agile work environment.
- Experience in providing customer support reports in a role as Service Delivery manager.
- Expertise in (radio) telecommunication in at least 1 of the following services: Radio Broadcasting, Microwave services, Private LTE and/or Indoor connectivity through Distributed Antenna Systems.
- A minimum of 5 years as manager in a flexible technical operational environment, with varying challenges.
- Professional development
- Focus on change and innovation
- Contributing to outcomes
- Focus on customer
- Forward thinking
- Interpersonal communication
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- A new office in Utrecht where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions;
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career? Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: email@example.com
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.