We share the same values
At Cellnex we are a multicultural and committed team with one purpose:
to foster progress and knowledge, enabling connectivity between people and their environment.
At Cellnex we like innovative people with a universal vision who can help us evolve
and give value to our clients, so that we keep leading our future.
We connect people.
For our Business Unit “Enterprise, Broadcast and Public Administration” within Cellnex Netherlands we are expanding our team and are looking for a:
Deployment Project Manager
To ensure the design and delivery of excellent technical solutions related to Mission Critical and Private Networks, Distributed Antenna Systems and Small Cells, to monitor its correct functioning and implement maintenance (preventive and reactive) of such solutions for the main part provided by the NOC and third parties. Furthermore the Deployment Project Manager is involved in defining technical innovations and design product/service improvement plans. This role reports directly to the Operations Director of the Business Unit.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Leading the service engineering of the solutions:
- Support the sales team by making a preliminary design/proposal.
- Together with client determine the requirements of the service needed, set up final technical requirements and design of the solution of the service.
- Select external suppliers (engineering companies, installation companies, vendors or maintenance suppliers) by elaborating technical specifications and comparing quotes
- Define clear project objectives and manage the constraints for the development and deployment of the solution.
- Manage partners in order to build and deliver the solutions.
- Managing and operating the services:
- Define the SLA for the proper functioning of the service.
- Manage performance of the service.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the service:
- Elaborate preventive maintenance plan of the equipment required to provide the service.
- Provide solutions to incidents within the equipment.
- Guide and coordinate suppliers and partners executing the maintenance tasks.
- Optimizing and evolving the equipment and services:
- Define & design potential efficiencies regarding the current infrastructure to optimize our business results.
- HBO diploma in the field of Engineering (preferably in Telecommunications)
- Project management training (preferably Prince2 or comparable)
- Dutch; must have, proficient
- English; must have, proficient
- Spanish; an advantage
- Project manager experience in technical projects (preferably Telecommunications);
- Expertise in (radio) telecommunication in at least 1 of the following services: Radio Broadcasting, Microwave services, Private LTE and/or Indoor connectivity through Distributed Antenna Systems.
- A minimum of 5 years as project manager in a flexible technical operational environment, with varying challenges.
- Professional development; show learning ability by proactively seeking out and assimilate new knowledge and/or skills to improve personal performance.
- Focus on customer; define and/or implement solutions that fully meet the needs of internal and/or external customers and other stakeholders in terms of time, nature and contents and provide added value.
- Forward thinking; obtain information on the sector from a variety of sources to familiarise with suppliers and better understand the market and share it with the people concerned.
- Interpersonal communication; communicate in an effective, clear and focused manner, adapt to the person addressed and choose an appropriate channel.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking; use the information available to identify, prioritise and solve (technical and project related) problems successfully in the daily work.
- Focused on results; persist until the end to achieve the project goal and meet time, cost and quality requirements.
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation in the Netherlands with multiple chances to use and further develop your skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- An new office, soon to be opened, in Utrecht where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.
Is this job profile exactly what you are looking for as a next step in your career?
Let us know by sending your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like some more information first, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail.